National Museum of Play
One great place to spend the day while on your staycation is the Manhattan Square Park. And if you have kids, a great place to take them is to the National Museum of Play, which is right next to the Ice Rink. The National Museum of Play is hands on fun with highlights including the Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden, the outdoor Discovery Garden, life size pop up books, Super Kids Market, a 1,700-gallon coral reef aquarium, Express Train, and much more. Now before you visit, take a moment to read the tips shown below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your total admission cost. In addition to all of that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the National Museum of Play listed below as well for even more savings!
Tips & Coupons
- Visit the National Museum of Play from 3 pm to 5 pm for matinee pricing. You will save up to $6 per person on your general admission ticket.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this and you will automatically save $1 off your general admission to the National Museum of Play.
- If you are a college student just show your college ID and you will get 2-for-1 admission to the National Museum of Play.
- If you are in the military you can show your military ID and save $2 off your National Museum of Play ticket.
- Become a member of the National Museum of Play. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 2 visits. They sometimes run promotions for buy 1 get 1 free memberships too.
- If you are a member of another ACM children’s museum, just show your membership card for free admission to the National Museum of Play.
- Be sure to sign up for the e-news and / or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They will keep you up to date on the latest events, promotions, and sometimes even coupons for discounted admission.
- Check the coupon mailers like Valpak. They often contain coupons for the National Museum of Play inside.
- If you are a member of AAA, just show your AAA membership card and you will automatically save $1 off your admission to the National Museum of Play.
- If you are a member of another ACM children’s museum then just show your membership card and you will receive 50% off your admission to the National Museum of Play. The discount is good for up to 6 people.